Monday, July 19, 2010

An update on that tank game

The title screen is now almost fully functional (Accompanied with a sweet tank graphic that I drew one day and then digitally coloured it late at night - though this is only the placeholder graphic. Once I get Adobe Illustrator, I will remaster this image) with several special effects going off in the background to make it as "professional" as a game can get.

I'm currently introducing two weapons - one called for a complete re-write as to how the players interact with their tanks, and the other doesn't really quite work (for some reason) yet.
  1. A.T.T.A.C.K.E.D
This acronym stands for something, but I'll have to get back to my friend to remember what it is - it's basically a weapon powerup that allows you to teleport to the nearest point of a wall that you're pointing at, or if you're pointing at a player (and no walls are between) you may choose to swap places.
  1. The F*** upper-er
This "powerdown" randomizes the keys of the opposing player for a small amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment