Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Nothing much a-do with anything

So far, that's the most I have been able to (Redesigning/Vectorising the title image) along with fixing a swamp of bugs and glitches. I've even been adding in a couple of weapons, but untill I complete the menu system completely (And mode select/Level loading) I won't be able to add anything else to the project considering that, if I do, it will become unorganized, and extremely messy for the code.

Come to think of it, I really should clean up my object groups within the project...

As a side/backup project, I have been re-working my vehicle physics - but truth be told, it's nothing much. Just a remix of one of my older games. Hence the title "Pixel Racers HD remix".
(Yes, HD, because I'm completely remaking each and every graphic that I ever had in the original title - expect the finished game, both Tank, and Car, to be completed by the end of this year)

No comments:

Post a Comment